Carbon Monoxide Killed "Buckwild" Star | NBC Southern California

Carbon Monoxide Killed "Buckwild" Star



    Amy Sussman/Invision/AP
    Co-star of MTV's "Buckwild" series Shain Gandee poses for a portrait, on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013.

    Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "Buckwild" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Twenty-one-year-old Shain Gandee, his uncle and another passenger were found dead Monday. Gandee's 1984 Ford Bronco was stuck in a mud hole, its tail pipe submerged. It's possible the gas could have filled the cabin because of the clogged exhaust pipe.

    "Mad Men" Season 6 Plans

    [NBCAH] "Mad Men" Season 6 Plans
    "Mad Men" creator and executive producer Matthew Weiner talks about keeping secrets from fans about the AMC series. Also, he tells why the show resonates with fans. "Mad Men" Season 6 premieres April 7 on AMC.
    (Published Tuesday, March 4, 2014)

    Sheriffs say autopsies completed Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas.

    Their deaths have been ruled accidental.

    First Look at "Hannibal"

    [NATL] First Look at "Hannibal"
    "Hannibal" takes a look at the early relationship between the renowned psychiatrist, Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen), and his patient, a young FBI criminal profiler, Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), who is haunted by his ability to empathize with serial killers. Premieres April 4 on NBC.
    (Published Tuesday, April 2, 2013)

    The victims' bodies have been released to funeral homes, but no arrangements have yet been announced.

    Shooting for the second season of the show set around Sissonville and Charleston has been suspended.