A Rhode Island-based sunglasses company on Thursday issued a recall of more than 200,000 sunglasses due to an excessive amount of lead in the paint.
The glasses are made by FGX and feature designs from Disney movies, TV shows and some comic book characters.
CVS and Walgreens stores were among those that sold the sunglasses from December 2013 to March 2014 for between $7 and $13.
According to the company website, the recall includes:
Style# Brand Colors
- S00014SVS999 -- Marvel Spider-Man Red, blue
- S00014SVSBLU -- Marvel Spider-Man Blue
- S00014SVSRED -- Marvel Spider-Man Red
- S00021LKC999 -- SK2 Sears /Kmart Private Label Blue
- S00021SVS999 -- Marvel Spider-Man Red/black, silver/blue
- S01551SDB999 -- Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Red/white, silver/black
- S02964SJN440 -- Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates Blue
- S02964SJN999 -- Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates Blue
- S03683SDC999 -- Disney Cars Blue, black, red
- S04611SDC001 -- Disney Cars Red/black
- S04611SDC080 -- Disney Cars Red/Silver
- S04611SDC400 -- Disney Cars Blue/teal/yellow
- S04611SDC999 -- Disney Cars Blue/teal/yellow, red/black, red/silver
- S07786SMS500 -- Disney Doc McStuffins Purple/pink
- S07786SMS650 -- Disney Doc McStuffins Pink/blue
- S07786SMS999 -- Disney Doc McStuffins Purple/pink, pink/blue
- S07840SDC999 -- Disney Cars Red/black
- S07841SDC001 -- Disney Cars Black/silver
- S07841SDC440 -- Disney Cars Blue/red
- S07841SDC999 -- Disney Cars Blue/red, black/silver, black/red
Customers can contact FGX International toll-free at 877-277-0104 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday to arrange a replacement or refund.