Los Angeles city officials are expected this week to announce a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a driver who hit and killed a 35-year-old man in the San Fernando Valley.
A driver in a white 2008-2010 Mercedes Benz CL class fatally hit Michael Bonanomi, of Santa Monica, on Aug. 17 on Ventura Boulevard just east of Fairway Avenue in Studio City.
Bonanomi was hit as he walked north across Ventura Boulevard.
The car, which took off east on Ventura, had black-paper license plates with yellow lettering.
City officials are expected to announce the reward on Wednesday.
The incident happened during a weekend when three hit-and-run crashes left three pedestrians dead across LA.
More Southern California Stories:
- Fundraiser Held for Girl, 4, Killed in Motorcycle Wreck
- Anti-War Protests Erupt in Los Angeles
- Power Outages Hit Thousands
- Child Prostitutes Rescued in Sex Trafficking Case
- Man Jailed in Woman's Freeway Death
- DUI Arrests in LA Jump 12%
- Guard Against Mosquito Bites: Officials
- Wine Thief Gets 6 Years in Prison