Ammunition Sparks Fire in Burbank Shed

By Christina Cocca
|  Friday, May 23, 2014  |  Updated 6:22 PM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Ammunition Sparks Fire in Burbank Shed

NewsChopper4

A shed went up in flames Friday, May 23, 2014, when ammunition being stored inside went off and caught fire, officials said.

A shed at a Burbank home went up in flames Friday after ammunition that was stored inside discharged and sparked a fire, officials said.

The fire was reported about 5 p.m. in the 1300 block of North California Street, according to the Burbank Fire Department.

No injuries were reported in the fire, and the flames were contained to the shed, officials said.

Firefighters remained at the scene at 6 p.m.

Follow NBCLA for the latest LA news, events and entertainment: iPhone/iPad App | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | RSS | Text Alerts | Email Alerts

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Running Dry
Coverage of the California drought. Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out