Arraignment for the men accused of killing two USC graduate students earlier this year has been rescheduled for July 18, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office said Monday.
Bryan Barnes, 20, and Javier Bolden, 19, are facing murder charges in connection with the April 11 attack on Ming Qu and Ying Wu.
The slain 23-year-olds were both from China, and were studying engineering at USC’s campus near downtown Los Angeles.
They were gunned down in the 2700 block of Raymond Ave., not far from USC in the West Adams district of Los Angeles.
Prosecutors say Barnes and Bolden shot the students to death during a botched robbery attempt.
The allegations include charges that the killings qualify under California’s special circumstances law, which means that Barnes and Bolden could face the death penalty.
The arraignment had been set for Monday, June 25, but it was postponed, the D.A.'s office said.