Two transients were hospitalized after they were bitten by a stray pit bull in South LA.
The incident happened at 2:45 in the 8700 block of Central Avenue.
One of the victims were being treated for injuries to the hands.
Aerial footage showed animal control officers corralling the dog which was behind a fence.
It was the second such attack in South LA in six days when a 15-year-old boy was bitten by his neighbor's pit bulls.
More Southern California Stories:
- African-American Homecoming Duo
- Beloved SoCal Bakery to Close
- NBA Legend Bill Sharman Dies at 87
- Desert Pursuit Ends in Shootout
- Post-It Note Car Prank is Web Hit
- Eek: The Aero's Horrorthon
- LAUSD's Deasy: Will Talk After Tuesday
- Bakery Forced to Close