A body was found early Friday at an auto body shop that burned, authorities said.
The discovery was made at 3252 W. Rosecrans Ave. in Hawthorne, according to Los Angeles County fire dispatcher Rey Dong.
The fire was reported at 4:14 a.m. and was knocked down by 4:43 a.m., he said.
More Southern California Stories:
- Sisters Achieve Perfect SAT Scores
- Deadly Fall from Moving Truck
- Hollywood Club Shooting Wounds 2
- Breeders' Cup Benefits SoCal Cancer Center
- Free Health Clinic at LA Sports Arena
- Jailed for Pimp Slaying, Woman Is Released
- Operation "Boo" Nabs Sex Offenders
- Standoff Ends With Gunfire