A 3-year-old boy suffered minor injuries after falling out of a third-story window while playing Spider-Man with his siblings in Anaheim on Saturday, officials said.
The boy landed in a planter three stories below in the 700 block of East South Street (map). He was bleeding from the head and taken to the UC Irvine Medical Center just after 9 p.m., authorities said.
"What occurred was he was playing Spider-Man and there was a bed against the wall right against the window," said Sgt. Wayne Alonso with the Anaheim Police Department.
The boy and his siblings were playing on the bed, and he knocked off a window screen and fell through the window, officials said.
The boy turns 4 later this week.
More Southern California Stories:
- Toyota Sudden Acceleration Case Set
- Mother of 3 Goes Missing in Barstow
- Sinkhole Scare Prompts Evacuation of OC Condos
- Police Uproot 55K Pot Plants, Arrest 3
- LA Galaxy Joins Fight to Save SoCal Girl