A Fantasy 5 lottery ticket purchased in San Gabriel is worth $393,627, marking the second time during the holiday weekend that a ticket sold in Los Angeles County has matched all numbers in a drawing.
The winning ticket in Sunday night's daily Fantasy 5 drawing was sold at 99 Ranch Market on West Valley Boulevard in San Gabriel. The winning numbers were 25, 19, 36, 23, 28.
On Saturday, a SuperLotto Plus ticket sold in Norwalk matched all six numbers, including the Mega number, for a jackpot of $12 million. The ticket was sold at B&H Liquor on Alondra Boulevard.
The winning SuperLotto Plus numbers are 4, 18, 24, 33, 47 and the Mega No. 1. Drawings are Wednesday and Saturday.
The overall odds of winning any prize in SuperLotto Plus is about 1 in 23. The odds of winning the jackpot is about 1 in 42 million.
If a SuperLotto Plus jackpot goes unclaimed, the money is distributed to California public education.
More Southern California Stories:
- Statue Unveiled of Detective Killed in Dorner Manhunt
- Tour Bus Crashes on Way to Casino
- Balboa Pier Reopens After Brush With Boat
- Popular High School Football Player Mourned
- Gunmen Sought in Double Slaying
- Man Will Be Tried in Woman’s Slaying
- $50K Reward in Deadly Hit-And-Run
- Fundraiser Held for Girl, 4, Killed in Motorcycle Wreck