A fatal crash involving a motorcyclist forced the closure of the westbound 134 Freeway near the 5 Freeway Tuesday morning in the Glendale area.
Details regarding the crash were not immediately available. The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three lanes were blocked at 7 a.m. Westbound traffic was backing up to Glendale Avenue, about four miles from the site of the crash.
Two lanes remained closed at 10 a.m., but the road reopened before mid-day.
Refresh this page for updates.
More Southern California Stories:
- 101 Fwy Reopens After Big Rig Fuel Spill
- 1 Dead, 1 Hurt in Westminster Crash
- Police Ask for Help to Find Missing Art Student
- Police Arrest Man After Pursuit, Carjacking
- HS Football Players Face Sex Crime Charges
- Preventive Care Services and the Affordable Care Act
- LA Is "Auto Fraud Capital" of California
- 105 Fwy Reopens After Methane Gas Leak