Detectives are seeking the public's help in finding a teenage boy suspected of sexually assaulting a woman at a Culver City train station.
The victim, 31, was on a Metro Rail Train headed from downtown Los Angeles to the Jefferson / La Cienega Station on Oct. 9 when she was followed off of the train by the boy, Culver City police said Thursday in a news release.
The boy allegedly followed the woman to the Culver City boundary and sexually assaulted her on the sidewalk at National Boulevard and Eastham Drive, police said.
The alleged attacker (pictured) is described as a male Hispanic in his mid to late teens, 5 feet 9 inches tall with a slim build. He was last seen wearing a brown hooded sweatshirt and tan shorts.
He is shown in surveillance footage walking on the train tracks and inside of the train.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Culver City Police Department at 310-253-6202, or Detective Tobias Raya at 310-253-6318.
More Southern California Stories:
- Dodger Fans in St. Louis for Game 6
- Halloween: Scariest Movie Characters of All Time!
- Weekend: Tongva Park Debuts
- Boo at the Zoo
- Middle School Coach Accused of Molestation
- Hunt for Gunman Ends Without Arrest
- IE City Councilman Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Hollywood Especially Vulnerable to Quakes