A coroner on Thursday night identified a body found at the bottom of a swimming pool in Arcadia as that of a 35-year-old man.
Greg Tser-Ming's body was discovered by a resident Thursday morning just after 8 a.m. at his home in the 700 block of Camino Grove Avenue, authorities said.
Foul play was not suspected, investigators said.
More Southern California Stories:
- Students to Protest Gay Teacher Firing
- Viewer Images: Silver Fire
- Fast-Moving Silver Fire Scorches 10,000 Acres
- Eagle Rock Gets a "Taste of South LA"
- Police Post Photos of Rioters to Facebook
- New City Manager's Salary Raises Eyebrows
- Silver Fire Scorches Structures Near Banning
- "Here's Your Stuff Back," Burglars Say in Apology