A driver was stabbed in a road-rage attack in Santa Clarita on Sunday night, authorities said.
The stabbing occurred about 8:10 p.m., after two drivers pulled over in front of an apartment complex in the 23000 block of Newhall Avenue.
One of the drivers had been following the other, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Derrick Ballentine. Sheriff's officials said the vehicles may have collided at some point during the incident.
The victim was hospitalized, but his or her condition wasn't clear.
The suspect drove away in an older, burgundy-colored Chevy Impala with a loud exhaust, officials said.
More Southern California Stories:
- Watch Live: NBC4 News
- Memorial Held for UCLA Football Player
- Man Allegedly Stabs Ex-Wife, Her Boyfriend
- Fire Victim: "This Was My Dream"
- Mother Accused in Children's Deaths ID'd
- Power Restored to 115K Homes, Businesses
- Police Dog Bites Officer
- U-Haul Truck Crashes Into Drug Store