Los Angeles police and the family of a 21-year-old USC student who has been missing for nearly a month are asking for help finding him.
Frank “Jaime” Jameson was last seen on June 26, 2013 in the 3700 block of South Figueroa Street, near the University of Southern California campus, according to a news release sent by the Los Angeles Police Department on Wednesday.
He had last been heard from five days ago, on July 19, via text message, according to LAPD.
“His family is extremely concerned for his welfare because of this unusual behavior,” the police news release stated.
LAPD Officer Bruce Borihanh said police do not suspect foul play in the missing persons case.
Jameson is a 6-foot-3-inch white male with brown hair and green eyes. He weighs about 180 pounds.
He could be driving a dark green 2003 Chevy TrailBlazer with Idaho license plate number 5B71729.
Jameson has never gone missing before, LAPD said.
If you see Jameson or have information about his whereabouts, contact the LAPD Missing Persons Unit’s Detective Merrill at (213) 996-1800 or call 1-877-LAPD-24-7.
Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS or by text to 274637, beginning the message with “LAPD.”. Tipsters may also go to LAPDOnline.org, click on "web tips" and follow the prompts.
More Southern California Stories:
- "Shots Fired" Report Near OC Equestrian Center
- Coast Guard Searches for Missing SoCal Boater
- How to Tell If Back Surgery Is Right for You
- "Horrendous" Conditions Found at Pet Breeder
- SoCal's Best Grocery Chains
- Body Found in Car Parked at IE Motel
- Orbiter Snaps Shot of Curiosity's Mars Road Trip
- Trader Joe's Tops List of Favorite Grocery Chains