Family members are asking for the public's help to find a 73-year-old man who disappeared from Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center early Tuesday morning.
Michael Patrick Farrell, a resident of Frazier Park, was taken to a treatment room at the hospital at 1200 N. State St. (map) and wandered off about 1:30 a.m., according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
Farrell was described as white, about 6-foot-1 inches tall, 170 pounds, with gray hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a Hawaiian-type, button-down shirt with a marlin pattern, gray pants and brown shoes.
Anyone with information was asked to contact the sheriff's investigators at (323) 267-4800.
More Southern California Stories:
- Barricade at Florence Market
- Arrest in Cow Costume Caper
- Election Contradiction in SB
- Driver, Passenger Killed in High-Speed Crash
- SoCal Gas Prices Hit Low
- AMBER Alert Issued for Infant Boy
- Couple Unknowingly Buys Stolen Car