A fire ripped through a multi-million dollar home in Beverly Hills Thursday night.
The fire broke out in a 4,500-square-foot home at 1051Wallace Ridge (map), according to the Beverly Hills Police Department.
Residents at home when the fire broke out escaped, and no injuries were reported, police said.
It first came in as a water heater fire and quickly spread to engulf almost the entire home, valued at some $4 million.
Breezy conditions in the hills were fanning the flames. The fire was still burning as of 11 p.m.
More Southern California Stories:
- Detecting Trapped Victims May Be Only Heartbeat Away
- Model "Felt Violated" by Upskirt
- Roller Coasters Across America
- Slain Dodgers Fan Was Celebrating Dad's Birthday
- Massive Recall of Deli Foods Underway
- Standing $50K Reward Sought in Fatal Hit-Runs
- Officer Delivers Surprise Baby Mom Didn't Know About