A young man has groped at least six women and in some cases pulled his victims’ pants down, sometimes apologizing for his actions, Tustin police said Thursday.
Police are looking for the public’s help identifying the groper, described only as a thinly built, light-skinned Hispanic man aged 18 to 20.
The six sexual batteries have occurred since June mid-week in the morning or late evening hours, with the man approaching lone women or a group of women from behind and grabbing their butts.
“In each case, the suspect immediately fled after the initial contact and in some cases, apologized as he ran away,” a news release from the Tustin Police Department stated.
The groper may also have a tattoo on one of his arms, police said. In one incident, a vehicle associated with the groper was described only as an older “boxy” black sedan.
Anyone with information or who thinks they may have been a victim should contact Detective Natalie Nguyen at 714-573-3253.
More Southern California Stories:
- Driver to Stand Trial in Electrocutions
- Metta World Peace Returns on LA Billboard
- West Nile Virus Strikes 5 People in LA County
- Menifee Boy's Dad Holding Memorial Service
- 14 Caught Entering U.S. Via Storm Drain
- Checks Cashed After Post Office Break-In
- Missing USC Student Found Safe Top Stories Feed: