The LA Kids Consignment Sale, featuring more than 100,000 items, began Wednesday morning in Burbank and continues through the weekend.
Clothes, bikes, toys, books, furniture and other items will be on sale with 70 percent of the proceeds going to family consignors. Halloween costumes and holiday gifts also will be available.
A pre-sale for consignors and volunteers is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesday. Public sales are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday through Sunday.
The sale is at 157 W. Providencia Ave., Burbank. Call 818-693-3183 or click here for details.
More Top Stories:
- "One of the Worst" Hate Crimes
- 1 Dead, 2 Wounded in Pomona Shootings
- WH Fires "Twitter Mole" Staffer
- Dodgers Make First Off-season Move
- Girl, 3, Left with Dad's Body 1 Day
- Watch Live: Today in LA
- HS Football Accused of Bashing Teen
- Baby Found at NY Trash Facility