AM Traffic: Crashes Amid Wet Conditions Slow Morning Drive
Check this page for updates on major traffic problems during the late February storm
Traffic problems plagued a widespread area of Southern California as the second significant storm system of the week moved into the region.
Flooding was reported on several streets and at least two big rig crashes blocked major freeways at the start of a rainy day that includes flood advisories for much of the region.
AM Traffic Updates
- Downtown LA: Eastbound 10 Freeway lanes blocked because of crash at Santa Fe Avenue.
- Chatsworth: Crash on westbound 118 Freeway was cleared at about 6 a.m.
- Glendale: Lanes on the northbound 5 Freeway at Western Avenue were closed because of a big rig crash. Lanes reopened at about 9 a.m.
- La Crescenta: Eastbound 210 Freeway lanes are closed because of a big rig crash.
- Malibu: A nine-mile stretch of Pacific Coast Highway is closed because of the landslide threat.
- West San Fernando Valley: The Sepulveda Basin is closed because of high water levels. Road closures include eastbound Burbank-Balboa, Hayvenhurst-Burbank, westbound Burbank from 405, and wouthbound Woodley-Victory
- Willowbrook: Overturned SUV blocking lanes on the eastbound 105 Freeway.
Refresh this page and check the NBCLA Traffic Page for updates.