Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti will be doing a meet-and-greet with residents Tuesday, exactly one year after the former city councilman took office.
Garcetti will be using the Metro to travel through Los Angeles. The mayor’s schedule includes stops at coffee shops and restaurants.
Garcetti kicks off the meet-and-greet at 2 p.m. at the Starbucks located at 3722 Crenshaw Blvd. He will be there until 2:15 p.m. before hopping on the Expo Line to continue his three-hour tour.
Garcetti’s Meet-and-Greet Schedule
- 2 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. Starbucks, 3722 Crenshaw Blvd.
- 2:25 p.m. to 3:05 p.m. Garcetti will ride the Expo Line from the Crenshaw Station to Metro Center, then transfer to the Purple Line and ride to the Wilshire/Western Statin
- 3:10 p.m. to 3:25 p.m. Tom N Toms Coffee, 3785 Wilshire Blvd.
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:05 p.m. Garcetti will ride the Purple Line to Union Station, then transfer to the Gold Line and ride to the Mariachi Plaza Station
- 4:10 p.m. to 4:25 p.m. Santa Cecilia Restaurant, 1707 Mariachi Plaza
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. Garcetti will ride the Gold Line to Union Station, then transfer to the Red Line and ride to North Hollywood Station
- 5:15 to 5:30 p.m. North Hollywood Station, 5384 Lankershim Blvd.