A suspected burglar was arrested on Saturday after he allegedly broke into the home of a paraplegic man while the victim was in bed in another room, police said.
The suspect was caught after the victim managed to call 911 and police arrived while he was leaving, the Los Angeles Police Department said in a news release Sunday.
The suspect, identified as Alexander Generalao, 19, allegedly took cash and medication for both the victim and the victim’s dog, police said.
He was booked into jail on a burglary charge, police said.
Police urge anyone with information to call LAPD West Valley detectives at 818-374-7730.
More Southern California Stories:
- Police Shoot Armed Man
- Natural-Gas Beach Fire Pits Mulled
- Man Exposed Himself Next to Bus
- Sibling Accidentally Shoots Brother
- Postal Worker Shot, Killed in Md.
- Beer Thieves' Balcony Escape Fails
- Oldest Pygmy Hippo Celebrates B-Day
- Mother, Son Reunite After 30 Years