Authorities on Wednesday identified the bodies of a man and a woman found in a Simi Valley front yard after an apparent murder-suicide.
The bodies of James Richard Wahe, 59, and Pamela McClain, 61, were found on Tuesday after 7 a.m. in the the 3300 block of Billie Court. Authorities were called out after a resident reported a person was injured in front of a residence, police said.
Authorities determined that Wahe fatally shot McClain before he shot himself, but the investigation was ongoing, authorities said.
The two were neighbors but had no other relationship. They also had no known prior conflicts, authorities said.
Police did not know what led up to the shooting nor what the motive was.
More Southern California Stories:
- 20 Arrests in Summer Beach Rioting
- Abducted Children Found Safe: LASD
- Kegs and Eggs at Wirtshaus
- #HowColdIsIt?: SoCal Weather Humor
- Hearing for LAX Rampage Suspect
- Autopsy Details in Walker Crash
- $75K Reward to Find Couple's Killer