A stretch of Hollywood Boulevard will be closed Sunday night through Wednesday morning to make way for a pair of big-name concerts planned for "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
Beginning at 8 p.m., Hollywood Boulevard will close between Orange Drive and Highland Avenue, (map) in front of Kimmel's studio next to the El Capitan Theatre.
Paul McCartney is scheduled to perform for the show at 4:30 p.m. Monday, followed by Justin Timberlake at the same time Tuesday.
This will mark Paul McCartney’s first appearance on “JKL.” After joining Kimmel in studio, he’ll perform songs spanning his entire career.
The next night, Justin Timberlake will perform songs from his new album “The 20/20 Experience” and talk with Kimmel about his role in the new movie “Runner Runner.”
Hollywood Blvd. will open up again at 6 a.m. Wednesday morning.
NBC4 wire services contributed to this report.
View Hollywood Blvd. Closure in a larger map
More Southern California Stories:
- Fatal Crash Victims ID'd
- Officer Killed in Crash Was "Nicest Guy"
- Body Found in Stranger's Backyard
- Rampage Killer's Mom Acquitted in Hit-And-Run
- Parents Sue Over Water Tank Death
- New Push to Repeal Transgender Law
- 2 Dead in Long Beach Shooting
- Reward in Mother's Slaying