A body found on the loading dock at a Woodland Hills supermarket Friday may be that of a homeless person killed by a delivery truck, police said.
Initial reports from the scene suggest the victim was sleeping on the loading dock when a truck driver in reverse rolled over the man.
The incident happened at the Pavilions at 19800 Ventura Boulevard in Woodland Hills (map). Police were called to the scene shortly before 5 p.m.
The Los Angeles Police Department Valley Traffic Division is investigating.
Further information was not available.
Refresh this page for updates.
More Southern California Stories:
- Clint Eastwood Cutout Seeks Home in Glendale Hills
- Car Fire Jams Traffic Near LAX
- Brush Fire Burns in Foothills East of LA
- It's Time for Dodger Baseball, and Dream Come True
- FBI Joins Schools Gun Threat Probe
- Koreatown Bar Fight Ends in Gunfire
- Quake Warning Bill Sent to Gov. Brown