A 19-year-old art student who was reported missing over the weekend returned home safely to her family, officials said Wednesday.
Police sought the public's help to find Janet Ji Young Choi after she was last seen Saturday morning at her home in the 4900 block of Maplewood Avenue in East Hollywood (map).
She never made it to an art class later that day, which was unusual for her and had her family "extremely worried," according to a Los Angeles Police Department statement.
No additional details regarding her disappearance or return were immediately available.
More Southern California Stories:
- DTLA Traffic Jammed After Pursuit Wreck
- High School Football Players Accused of Sex Crimes
- Preventive Care Services and the Affordable Care Act
- LA Is "Auto Fraud Capital" of California
- 105 Fwy Reopens After Methane Gas Leak
- Mom Charged in Children's Killings Was in Custody Battle
- Ex-TSA Agent Appears in Court on Threat Charges
- Deputies on Patrol for Mission Viejo Flasher