Authorities are asking for potential victims to come forward after a track coach at a Southern California high school was arrested and accused of recording women changing in a dressing room.
Scott Ruvolo, 56, of Victorville, was arrested in July after allegedly recording three women changing at the Salvation Army Thrift Store on Brookhurst Street in Fountain Valley, police said Thursday in a news release.
Police said Ruvolo’s phone also contained recordings of women walking around Target stores and Starbucks between June and July.
At the time of his arrest, Ruvolo was working as an assistant track coach at Calvary Chapel High School in Santa Ana, according to police.
Anyone who thinks they may have been a victim is urged to call Detective Hughes of the Fountain Valley Police Department at 714-593-4480.
More Southern California Stories:
- Montebello Mayor's Husband Arrested
- Middle School Coach Accused of Molestation
- Amtrak Train Hits Vehicles
- Carbon Monoxide Kills Family of 4
- Driver Says Cops Searched Genitals
- Woman's Death in Freezer Accidental
- Republican Slides in Va. Gov. Race
- Dry Ice Bombs Suspect in Court