Officials found no explosives during a search for a possible bomb in Hemet on Saturday, authorities said.
A bomb squad investigated for a few hours after Hemet police received reports of a possible explosive device on a public transportation bus about 12:50 p.m.
A nearby parking lot at Yale Street and Florida Avenue was evacuated during the investigation, authorities said.
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department's bomb squad was assisting Hemet police during the investigation.
No further details were released.
More Southern California Stories:
- Actor Anthony Mackie Arrested
- "The Voice" Announces Twitter Vote
- Honoring Veterans Around Southern California
- Body Found After Downtown LA Fire
- Funds to Honor Female WWII Heroes
- Victim of Home Invasion Speaks Out
- 6-Figure Salaries in Bell Testimony
- Downtown Ice Rink Returns