Police contend that a Southern California teacher molested boys in his classroom over a decade.
Juan Aguilar of Oxnard is a fourth-grade teacher at Fred L. Williams School in Oxnard. He's pleaded not guilty to molesting four children who were under the age of 14 and remains jailed.
The Ventura County Star says court documents obtained Thursday contend that between 1999 and 2009, Aguilar molested students and children of friends or neighbors.
The documents contend that he kissed, fondled and in one case had oral copulation with boys, mainly in his classroom during lunch or after school but also on trips.
A detective said the alleged victims also claimed that Aguilar gave them money, ice cream or candy or took them to the movies or to Chuck E. Cheese.
More Southern California Stories:
- FDNY Rescues Dog Trapped on Window Ledge
- WATCH: Race to Mackinac Parade of Boats
- Fremont Offers Inmates Option to Pay for Private Cells
- Teacher Arrested on Wedding Day for Alleged Rape
- Kids Made Themselves Sick in Cafeteria as Part of Game
- Woman Tried to Smuggle Crack Pipes in Her Genitals: Cops
- Jet Vandalized by Tagger in Van Nuys
- Slain 11-Year-Old Boy Remembered in Menifee