Police dispersed an unruly crowd outside a club at the intersection of Avenue 24 and Broadway in Lincoln Heights on Wednesday night.
Los Angeles Police Department officers were dispatched to The Airliner about 10:10 p.m. A security guard at the club turned away a group during a live show and a crowd began trying to force its way in.
Police officers formed a line and began walking toward the crowd, which eventually dispersed. No arrests were made, and no one was injured, according to a watch commander at the LAPD Hollenbeck Station.
Streets in the area remained closed after the altercation.
More Southern California Stories:
- Where They Create: Ojai Studio Artists Tour
- CA Foster Farms May Close Over Salmonella Outbreak
- Table After Table of Tasty-Posh Local Edibles
- Trash Causes I-5 Flooding, Traffic Nightmare
- Raised Premiums for Covered California
- Major SoCal Drug Bust Nets 107 Pounds of Meth
- Undercover Crackdown Nabs Dangerous Drivers