A high-speed chase that barreled down Los Angeles freeways and into neighborhoods ended Friday night when the driver pulled over and ran from police.
The driver climbed fences and into backyards before finally surrendering on a residential street in East Los Angeles.
Further information was not available.
More Southern California Stories:
- Prolific Bike-Riding Groper Still at Large
- Flash Floods Wreak Havoc in Riverside
- Shooting Outside Starbucks in San Pedro
- Hot Prowler Burglar: "All I Need Is Bus Money"
- Truck Flattens Tree to End Chase
- Chase Ends When Truck Slams Into Tree
- Task Force Targets South Los Angeles Gang