Detectives were investigating the apparent homicide of a woman in Anaheim on Saturday night after her body was discovered in a pool of blood in her apartment, authorities said.
The woman, whose name was not released, was found about 7:15 p.m. by two relatives in her apartment in the 1000 block of West Broadway in Anaheim (map). Police officers and paramedics arrived at the same time, and she was pronounced dead at the scene, according to Sgt. Bob Dunn of the Anaheim Police Department.
The victim was apparently in her 40s, Dunn said.
Anaheim police were considering the case a homicide but did not immediately name a suspect.
More Southern California Stories:
- 2 Killed, 182 Injured in SFO Plane Crash
- Flights Canceled Between LA and San Francisco
- Animation of SFO Crash
- Audio Transmission From Flight 214
- U.S. Commercial Airline Crashes 2001-2013
- Twitter Abuzz After Deadly SFO Crash
- RAW VIDEO: Eyewitness Description of Plane Crash