Many frustrated fans are flocking to SoCal bars and restaurants to watch the Boys in Blue play ball. Los Angeles Dodger games are only being shown on SportsNet LA, the team’s new television home.
Time Warner Cable solely distributes the channel and many major cable providers have not yet reached an agreement to carry the station.
In the meantime, fans are searching for bars and restaurants that have Time Warner where they are able to watch the local team.
Here is a list of local venues that are capable of streaming the LA Dodgers:
- BRÜ HAUS, 11831 Wilshire Blvd. Brentwood, (310) 473-2337
- Mohawk Bend, 2141 Sunset Blvd. Echo Park, (213) 483-2337
- Barney's Beanery, 8447 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, (323) 654-2287
- Mok Maru Jon Sul Jip, 222 N. Western, Koreatown, (323) 465-6803
- The Short Stop, 1455 W Sunset Blvd. Echo Park, (213) 482-4942
- Rusty's Bar & Grill, 1368 Madera Road, Simi Valley, (805) 955-0081
- North End Bar & Grill, 2626 Hermosa Ave. Hermosa Beach, 310-379-5379
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 7060 Hollywood Blvd. Los Angeles, 323-466-1721
- Jameson’s Irish Pub, 6681 Hollywood Blvd. in Los Angeles, 323-798-5360
- Riordan Tavern, 875 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, 213-627-6879
- Sharks Cove Sports Bar, 309 Manhattan Beach Blvd. Manhattan Beach, 310-545-2683
- Cantina Cabo, 30 Washington Blvd. Marina Del Rey, 310-306-2500
- 33 Taps, 6263 Hollywood Blvd. Los Angeles, 323-962-1400
- ESPN Zone, 1545 Disneyland Dr. Anaheim, 714-300-3776