Now accepting applications for fall session. This is a paid position.

Tuesday, Aug 25, 2015 at 03:13 PM PDT

Jessica Rice, Colgate 2016

Jessica Rice, Colgate 2016

During my interview for an internship with NBC4 Southern California's digital team, I said I was looking for a competitive internship that I would learn a lot from, but this summer exceeded my expectations.

Wednesday, Sep 2, 2015 at 08:34 AM PDT

Sophia Kunthara, ASU Cronkite School, 2016

Sophia Kunthara, ASU Cronkite School, 2016

Interning at NBCLA has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my journalism career so far.

Thursday, Aug 27, 2015 at 02:19 PM PDT

Olivia Niland, USC 2016

Olivia Niland, USC 2016

As a journalism student, I’m always asked what my dream job is, or where I see myself five years from now.

Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 03:17 PM PDT

Maritza Moulite, USC 2015

Maritza Moulite, USC 2015

I read every student testimonial I could find after learning I'd be interviewing for an internship with NBC4's digital team. Each one was a raving review of the great learning opportunity it was.

Wednesday, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM PDT

Jeanne Kuang, Northwestern 2016

Jeanne Kuang, Northwestern 2016

I didn’t know what to expect when I walked into the shiny new Universal City newsroom on my first day. I thought, "If they just let me sit in here and throw a short news brief at me every now and then, for...

Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 03:15 PM PDT

Kevin Truong, UCLA 2016

Kevin Truong, UCLA 2016

Journalism is often unpredictable, stressful and exciting, but its never boring. An internship with NBCLA.com is very much the same.

Top Stories
Mustang Driver Sought After Deadly Street Race Crash

Mustang Driver Sought After Deadly Street Race Crash

The driver of a black Mustang is being sought by authorities after being seen on surveillance video speeding past a street race crash that left one person dead, officials said Thursday.

California Freeway Wildlife Corridor Is Feasible, Study Says

California Freeway Wildlife Corridor Is Feasible, Study Says

Mountain lions and other animals would be able to cross a busy Southern California freeway and find new homes if the state adopts a proposal to build a long-planned wildlife bridge, according to a new study.

Toddler in Coma After Hit-and-Run

Toddler in Coma After Hit-and-Run

A 2-year-old boy remains hospitalized in a coma Thursday morning after he was struck by a hit-and-run driver in front of his family's home.

Four Officers Injured After Two Police Cars Crash

Four Officers Injured After Two Police Cars Crash

Four people were injured after two police cars collided early Thursday morning in downtown Los Angeles.

Judge Orders Clerk Blocking Gay Marriages to Jail

Judge Orders Clerk Blocking Gay Marriages to Jail

A federal judge has ordered a defiant Kentucky clerk to jail on Thursday after she defied the U.S. Supreme Court's gay marriage ruling by refusing to grant marriage licenses to same-sex couples, NBC News...

Police Seek Man Who Kissed Girl, Offered Money to Another

Police Seek Man Who Kissed Girl, Offered Money to Another

Police were searching for a man in his 50s who may have tried to sexually assault two girls in Montebello on Wednesday.