The NBCLA.com Internship Program accepts students for spring, summer and fall sessions

Tuesday, Aug 25, 2015 at 03:13 PM PDT

Jessica Rice, Colgate 2016

Jessica Rice, Colgate 2016

During my interview for an internship with NBC4 Southern California's digital team, I said I was looking for a competitive internship that I would learn a lot from, but this summer exceeded my expectations.

Wednesday, Sep 2, 2015 at 08:34 AM PDT

Sophia Kunthara, ASU Cronkite School, 2016

Sophia Kunthara, ASU Cronkite School, 2016

Interning at NBCLA has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my journalism career so far.

Thursday, Aug 27, 2015 at 02:19 PM PDT

Olivia Niland, USC 2016

Olivia Niland, USC 2016

As a journalism student, I’m always asked what my dream job is, or where I see myself five years from now.

Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 03:17 PM PDT

Maritza Moulite, USC 2015

Maritza Moulite, USC 2015

I read every student testimonial I could find after learning I'd be interviewing for an internship with NBC4's digital team. Each one was a raving review of the great learning opportunity it was.

Wednesday, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM PDT

Jeanne Kuang, Northwestern 2016

Jeanne Kuang, Northwestern 2016

I didn’t know what to expect when I walked into the shiny new Universal City newsroom on my first day. I thought, "If they just let me sit in here and throw a short news brief at me every now and then, for...

Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 03:15 PM PDT

Kevin Truong, UCLA 2016

Kevin Truong, UCLA 2016

Journalism is often unpredictable, stressful and exciting, but its never boring. An internship with NBCLA.com is very much the same.

Top Stories
Former Gang Member Creates Charity

Former Gang Member Creates Charity

After spending his entire young life in and out of jail, former Rolling 20s gang member Skip Townsend decided he had enough and decided to turn his life around, and to help others do the same.

1 Dead After Car Plows Into Taco Stand

1 Dead After Car Plows Into Taco Stand

One person died and several others were hurt after a car plowed into a taco stand in Boyle Heights Sunday evening, authorities said

Fatal Crash Shuts Down 5 Fwy in Boyle Heights

Fatal Crash Shuts Down 5 Fwy in Boyle Heights

One person was killed when a car collided with a semi truck, shutting down all lanes of the northbound 5 Freeway in Boyle Heights during the Monday morning rush hour.

Blaze Erupts at Flower Shop in Pico-Robertson Area

Blaze Erupts at Flower Shop in Pico-Robertson Area

A fire ripped through a flower shop in the Pico-Robertson area of Los Angeles early Monday morning, officials said.

Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Rules

Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Rules

In a decisive victory for supporters of abortion rights, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down tough restrictions on abortions in Texas that have more than halved the number of clinics in the state that provide the...

Beach Evacuated After Military Device Washes Ashore

Beach Evacuated After Military Device Washes Ashore

An Orange County Beach was evacuated Sunday afternoon after an old military device washed ashore on the beach, officials said.