With a 28-year history of inspiring regional leaders, Leadership Southern California is an eight-month fellowship providing deep exposure to regional issues across Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties. Designed for mid- to senior-level professionals from business, nonprofit and government sectors, Leadership Southern California provides both classroom and experiential learning.
Fellows will gain:
• Access to high-level regional decision makers
• Hands-on experiences to better understand the complexities within Southern California
• Unique personal leadership development with some of the region’s most innovative experts
• Up-close exposure to regional issues and assets
• Inspiration for personal action and change, at work and throughout the region
• An expansion of creativity and confidence through departure from intellectual silos
• A strong network of other community leaders dedicated to Southern California
Fellows meet one to two days each month from August 2015 to March 2016. Class launches Aug. 27, 2015.
Southern California Leadership Network advances the region and the State by inspiring, preparing and connecting leaders to drive change.