Crispy Fish Sticks
1 lb. fresh cod or other white fish, such as snapper, mahi mahi
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spray baking dish with olive oil Pam. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and pepper in zip lock bag.
3. Cut fish fillets into strips. Dip in egg, shake in crumb-cheese mixture and place in baking dish. Do not crowd.
4. Spray fish with olive oil spray.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until browned and crispy. Serve with lemon.
Calories per serving: 185
Caloric equivalent: 4 oz. protein, 1/2 carbohydrate