[A downtown parking meter via Curbed flickr pool member PaulGon]
· Pasadena has no tolerance for you or your ciggie [Star-News]
· Local pachyderms excited about possible home in the Valley [Daily News]
· UK celebrity wants an LA hotel of her own [HotelChatter]
· Cost much? Daily News says vote No on High Speed Rail [DN]
· El Segundo homes will get soundproofing in settlement [Daily Breeze]
· LA man hangs McCain banner; vandalism, sign police follow [LA Now]
· New Transformers attraction at Universal to be totally awesome [Muholland Drive]For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.