[Getty Center via Curbed flickr pool member AV Newbie]
· Bush sticks it to California one last time w/ bank tax breaks [LA Times]
· Homebuilder William Lyon kicks death's ass; expected to recover [Lansner]
· Vandals target South Bay Obama supporters [Daily Breeze]
· For whom the bell tolls: Toll Brothers "plunge" [WSJ]
· Huntington Beach approves dense, mixed use Ripcurl project [OC Register]
· Citigroup lends helping hand to hapless homeowners [abc7]
· Mountain House, CA:"The Most Screwed Housing Market in America" [Consumerist]For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.