[Sweet Pete! This may be the most perfect Curbed video ever. Paul Lynde versus LA Public Transportation. Thank you Overhead Wire for digging this gem up.]
· Critical mass: Inland port in Victorville gaining support [Press-Telegram]
· Cleaning the filth out of Marina del Rey to begin soon [Daily Breeze]
· Median listing price for LA homes down another $1k [LA Land]
· We believe in you blogger living in LA without a car [LILAWAC]
· Another $250 billion thrown at financial crisis; stocks up! [FT.com]
· Pasadena delays vote on smoking ban to 10/20 [Star-News]
· Realtors gather in Long beach today; economic report to be released [Press-Telegram]For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.