Wednesday PM Linkage
· Nifty: A review of some of the farmers markets in the city [Gridskipper]
· Evo, Dwell hosting big party this Saturday night in downtown [Angelenic]
· Ed Begley to talk all things green at big Long Beach realtor bash [MarketWatch]
· Angry coyote wants food, bites jogger in Griffith Park [LA Times]
· And now the country is just going to buy all the banks [NYT]
· Van Nuys building undergoing $42 million renovation, will be affordable housing [Blogdowntown]
For more stories from Curbed LA, go to la.curbed.com.