The bar at L.A. Live's new Club Nokia danparker376/Flickr]
· Burgers, the recession-proof food [Dine LA]
· Or, it's all about LA's fake meats [LA Mag]
· He wants his babybacks: Guy uses fake money at Chili's, gets busted [NBC]
· L.A. Live's Club Nokia opens to raves [LoftLA]
· Former Friar's, now 9900 Club, for sale in Bev Hills [Curbed LA]
· Strange food-related buildings [Serious Eats]
· New Whole Foods in Venice one of highest volume stores [Yo! Venice]For more stories from Eater LA, go to la.eater.com.