Welcome back to the weekly StarWatch where we unveil restaurants of choice for this town's myriad A-to-Z listers. See a celeb at your favorite noshing ground or watering hole? Lay it on us right here.
1) Grace: Last Saturday (6/6) Heidi Klum was spotted dining on Neal Fraser's market-drive fare. [StarWatch Inbox]
2) Sushi Park: Monday night (6/8) John Leguizamo, Jimmy Kimmel, Skeet Ulrich, and Kevin Connolly all ate omakase in separate groups, taking up four of the sushi spot's six tables. [StarWatch Inbox]
3) The Bazaar: Taking a break from filming Gossip Girl, Ed Westwick sampled Jose Andres' tapas last Friday night (6/5). [StarWatch Inbox]
4) Jones: From a tipster "David Bowie seen with a twenty something gal talking about WW2 on Thursday June 4." [StarWatch Inbox]
5) Lago: On the heels of his Hollywood Bowl concert on Sunday and headed for Chicago, Andrea Bocelli stopped by with his wife and a veritable entourage for a leisurely round of espressos. [StarWatch Inbox]
6) Hungry Cat: Conan and Mrs. O'Brien sauntered in about 8pm Friday (6/5). The pair was friendly but subdued, and several patrons did pay their respects including former Talk Soup host John Henson. [StarWatch Inbox]
7) Morels: Miley Cyrus joined fellow Hannah Montana cast and crew members last Friday (6/5) to support co-star Mitchel Musso's live performance at The Grove. After joining Musso onstage, the Miley plus crew retreated back to the resto to sign autographs for fans. [StarWatch Inbox]
8) Bond Street: Tuesday night Kristin Cavallari was caught casually dining with friends. [StarWatch Inbox]
9) The Counter: Yesterday, Elizabeth Banks lunched at the Studio City outpost. She ordered a burger with goat cheese and sweet potato fries. Nearby, actor Michael Cudlitz dined on the burger bowl, sweet potato fries, and onion strings. [StarWatch Inbox]
9) Royal/T: After taking a gander at the exhibition I Cant Feel My Face, Adam Lambert opted for the cafe's spicy tuna tartare and a bottle of agua.