Super Salsa Ranchera
| || |
- Preheat sauté pan with 2 oz. of olive oil.
- Slice onion, tomato, green bell pepper and celery into a Julian cut.
- Add sliced vegetables to sauté pan and cook until tender.
- Add garlic, cumin, white pepper, tomato sauce and chicken broth.
- Bring to boil for approximately 2-3 minutes adding white wine.
- Lastly, add flour and water and stir until it comes to a boil.
- Pour into container and allow 10 minutes to cool down.
Super Sunday Camacho’s Nachos
| || |
- Spoon 2 oz. of refried beans on a center of a plate.
- Mound crisp corn tortilla chips on the plate from bottom to top adding the remaining of the refried beans evenly.
- Top tortilla chips with Ranchera sauce and shredded Monterey Jack & cheddar cheese.
- Spoon your choice of toppings evenly over tortilla chips and cheese.
- Place plate in oven for 45 seconds or until the cheese melts completely.
- Sprinkle pico de gallo over nachos and top with homemade guacamole and sour cream, serve with side of sliced jalapeños.