Rite Aid is opening 161 additional COVID-19 self-swab nasal test sites, bringing their total number of testing locations to 258.
Stores in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia are transforming into COVID-19 test sites.
A complete list of Rite Aid COVID-19 test sites is available here.
The following Southern California locations are among the new sites.
- 1208 W. Redondo Beach Blvd., Gardena
- 107 S. Long Beach Blvd., Compton
- 2059 S. Garey Ave., Pomona
- 1035 N. Magnolia Ave., Anaheim
- 1700 W. Whittier Blvd,, La Habra
- 9333 Whittier Blvd., Pico Rivera
- 8447 Alondra Blvd., Paramount
- 2300 Harbor Blvd. Suite G, Costa Mesa
- 30551 Gateway Place, Rancho Mission Viejo
- 1356 West Avenue J, Lancaster
- 37950 47th Street E., Palmdale
- 13803 Foothill Blvd., Sylmar
- 1038 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena
- 11321 National Blvd., Los Angeles
- 910 W. Ontario Ave., Corona
- 1688 N. Perris Blvd., Perris
- 16491 Lakeshore Drive, Lake Elsinore
- 8015 Limonite Ave., Riverside
- 616 E. Hobson Way, Blythe
- 260 N. Sanderson Ave., Hemet
- 12900 Palm Drive, Desert Hot Springs
- 806 Ramsey St., Banning
- 1180 N. State St., San Jacinto
- 894 Oak Valley Parkway, Suite B, Beaumont
- 42021 E. Florida Ave., Hemet
- 51101 Cesar Chavez St., Coachella
- 47985 Monroe St., Building A, Indio
- 1660 E. First St., Beaumont
Rite Aid has existing drive-through testing locations, and the new sites will use self-swab nasal tests overseen by Rite Aid pharmacists.
The testing sites are open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Get Los Angeles's latest local news on crime, entertainment, weather, schools, COVID, cost of living and more. Here's your go-to source for today's LA news.
With the additional testing sites, Rite Aid has the capability to perform 94,000 tests weekly across all locations, according to a press release.
Rite Aid’s COVID-19 nasal tests are available to all adults, including those without virus symptoms.
Patients are required to show government issued identification, be at least 18 years old, and must pre-register at www.riteaid.com to schedule an appointment.
Rite Aid is partnering with Verily and its Baseline COVID-19 Testing Program to conduct screenings and return patient results to Rite Aid testing sites.
BioReference Laboratories completes the COVID-19 laboratory testing, and clinical oversight is done by PWNHealth.