Guests of the Frontier Tower at Disneyland Hotel were asked to shelter in place Friday morning after a chlorine leak in a lawn near a pool sent one person to the hospital.
The leak was reported around 8 a.m., according to a Disneyland spokesperson.
One employee was taken to the hospital for difficulty breathing. Additional details about the employee's condition were unknown.
Top news of the day
The leak was cleaned up by 10:15 a.m., according to a Disneyland spokeswoman, who added everything was reopened by that time.