What to Know
- Up to $1,000 was being offered for information leading to a man who tried to pull a 9-year-old elementary schoolgirl into his van.
- The girl was riding her bicycle alone to school Friday at 8:15 a.m. at Spanish Gate Drive and Lesser Drive when the man grabbed her leg.
- She got away from her attacker and told Walnut Elementary School school officials about the encounter.
Pasadena officials are urging the public to plan ahead as tens of thousands of people are expected at the JAY-Z, Beyoncé concert at the Rose Bowl Stadium on Saturday and Sunday.
And if that wasn't enough, Metro says it will suspend Gold Line service for maintenence work for a good part of Saturday. Officials are providing free shuttle buses to pick up the slack.
Pasadena Transit will also offer free bus rides systemwide.
Parking lots around the Rose Bowl open 3:30 p.m. Shuttle service from the Parsons building starts at 4:30 p.m. Gates open at 6 p.m. and the concert starts at 7:30 p.m.
Here's what you need to know about transportation and parking before you go:
- Location: Brookside Park and Golf Course,1133 Rosemont Ave,
- Cost: $40 per car in advance, $50 on event day.
Limo, bus and RV parking
- Location: Along West Drive
- Cost: $150
- The parking lots immediately adjacent to the Rose Bowl
- Location: Parsons Lot, 100 W. Walnut St., Pasadena; access to parking is off of Fair Oaks Avenue.
- Cost: $5 round-trip shuttle pre-purchased; $10 round-trip on event day, to and from Lot B at the Rose Bowl Stadium beginning three hours prior to the beginning of the event and ending one hour afterwards.
For more information and to order tickets in advance, go here.