City News Service

One Dead, Three Ill at Koreatown Apartment After Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Watch updates to this developing story on the NBC4 News at 11 p.m.

One person has been found dead and three others were found ill, possibly from carbon monoxide poisoning, at a four-story apartment in Koreatown Thursday evening.

Hazardous materials experts are at the 90-year-old building at 920 S. Hobart Blv. to conduct tests.

One other person died at the building in recent days, according to Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department. It wasn't clear if carbon monoxide played a role in that death. 

Copyright CNS - City News Service
Contact Us