Ammunition Sparks Fire in Burbank Shed - NBC Southern California

Ammunition Sparks Fire in Burbank Shed



    USDA: Washing Raw Chicken Puts You at Risk for Illness
    A shed went up in flames Friday, May 23, 2014, when ammunition being stored inside went off and caught fire, officials said.

    A shed at a Burbank home went up in flames Friday after ammunition that was stored inside discharged and sparked a fire, officials said.

    The fire was reported about 5 p.m. in the 1300 block of North California Street, according to the Burbank Fire Department.

    No injuries were reported in the fire, and the flames were contained to the shed, officials said.

    Firefighters remained at the scene at 6 p.m.

    Follow NBCLA for the latest LA news, events and entertainment:iPhone/iPad App | Facebook| Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | RSS | Email Alerts