Motorcyclist groups held a fundraiser Saturday afternoon for Breann Creer, a 4-year-old girl killed in a motorcycle crash earlier this week.
"I miss her. I miss her so much," said Ginger Schwartz, Breann Creer's maternal grandmother. "Breann was a princess, a diva. She loved music, she loved dancing and singing. She just loved life. She was a joy."
Breann, an Ontario resident, was the passenger on a motorcycle driven by her mother's boyfriend. The motorcycle collided with a big-rig truck in Rancho Cucamonga on Tuesday, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner Department. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Biker Network and the Fallen Riders Foundation held the fundraiser motorcycle and car wash on Saturday in Ontario. Breann's mother and her boyfriend were both unemployed.
Family and friends were planning a funeral service for Breann as investigators work to determine whether the driver of the motorcycle or the big-rig could face criminal charges.
Donations for Breann's family were being accepted at the Breann Creer Wells Fargo Donation Account No. 3344876523.
More Southern California Stories:
- Anti-War Protests Erupt in Los Angeles
- Power Outages Hit Thousands Across Southern California
- Child Prostitutes Rescued in Sex Trafficking Case
- Man Surrenders in Woman's Freeway Death
- DUI Arrests in LA Jump 12%
- Guard Against Mosquito Bites: Officials
- Wine Thief Gets 6 Years in Prison
- Couple Questioned in Infant's Drowning