Traffic problems plagued a widespread area of Southern California as the second significant storm system of the week moved into the region.
- Map: Traffic Page
Flooding was reported on several streets and at least two big rig crashes blocked major freeways at the start of a rainy day that includes flood advisories for much of the region.
AM Traffic Updates
- Downtown LA: Eastbound 10 Freeway lanes blocked because of crash at Santa Fe Avenue.
- Chatsworth: Crash on westbound 118 Freeway was cleared at about 6 a.m.
- Glendale: Lanes on the northbound 5 Freeway at Western Avenue were closed because of a big rig crash. Lanes reopened at about 9 a.m.
- La Crescenta: Eastbound 210 Freeway lanes are closed because of a big rig crash.
- Malibu: A nine-mile stretch of Pacific Coast Highway is closed because of the landslide threat.
- West San Fernando Valley: The Sepulveda Basin is closed because of high water levels. Road closures include eastbound Burbank-Balboa, Hayvenhurst-Burbank, westbound Burbank from 405, and wouthbound Woodley-Victory
- Willowbrook: Overturned SUV blocking lanes on the eastbound 105 Freeway.
Refresh this page and check the NBCLA Traffic Page for updates.
- Images: SoCal Traffic Headaches