Hundreds of people were asked to evacuate as the La Tuna Fire scorched thousands of acres in the Sun Valley. All mandatory evacuations were lifted late Sunday. Below, a full list of evacuations and evacuation centers for the fire.
- Castleman Lane, Wedgewood Lane, Kildare Court, Folkstone Court and Logan Court in Burbank
- Brace Canyon Park area of Burbank: Haven Way from Joaquin Drive to the top of the street, Olney Place, Remy Place, Mystic View Place, Viewcrest Drive, Lamer Street from Brace Canyon Road to Keystone Street
- Castleman Estates
- Stough Canyon Nature Center
- DeBell Golf Course, 1500 E. Walnut Ave. in Burbank
- Groton Drive and Hamline Place east of Stephen Road
- Glenwood Oaks neighborhood in Glendale
- New York Avenue area in Glendale
- Mountain Oaks neighborhood in Glendale
- McGroarty Park area in Tujunga
- McGroarty Terrace to Valaho Place
- Wornom Avenue south of Sunland Boulevard
- Morning Glow Way south of La Tuna Canyon Road
- Country Club Drive, Lanark Street, Glenoaks Boulevard, Hollywood Way areas in Burbank
- Whiting Woods neighborhood of Glendale asked to be prepared
- Oakmont Woods neighborhood of Glendale
- Reverie Canyon area in Tujunga
- Haines Canyon area in Tujunga
Sunland Recreation Center
8651 Foothill Blvd., Sunland-Tujunga
1515 N. Glenoaks Blvd., Burbank
Local news from across Southern California
Cresenta Valley High School
2900 Community Ave, La Crescenta
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti advised residents to bring their pets with them at a press conference on Saturday. "We will make sure we accomodate them as well," he said, in reference to shelters in the city.
The city of Burbank noted on its Twitter account that animals can be temporarily dropped off at the Burbank Animal Shelter, but residents must provide a Burbank ID. The shelter is located at 1150 N. Victory Pl.
The city of Glendale urged evacuees with pets to go to Crescenta Valley High School, where the Pasadena Humane Society has set up facilities.